Red Newt Cellars
- Riesling Circle 2011
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Riesling pairs well with virtually anything you can think of. Well almost.
- Sushi and ceviche are fantastic compliments,
- as is herb roasted chicken.
- Be adventurous and match with Dijon-soy pork.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, apricot, peach, wet stones
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, apricot, mango, mineral
- A must visit on your next Finger Lakes trip, Red Newt Winery and Bistro produces fantastic wine and cooks up some serious fare from their stunning perch overlooking Seneca Lake. David Whiting's eccentric winemaking team sources grapes from some of the the region's most desirable vineyards, producing wines that bring both vinous complexity and a lively personality to the table.
Write Your Own Review