Reserve du Bailly
- Rosé 2014
- Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- No rules. You can drink a Provençal rosé with anything, anytime.
- Herbed goat cheese tart? Absolutely.
- Fried calamari with lemon aioli? Go ahead.
- Strawberry-cream cheese French toast? Why not?
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry jam
- The Côtes de Provence is the largest wine region in Provence, covering nearly 50,000 acres. There are 400 private estates and 40 cooperatives within its borders, producing 1.2 million bottles of wine annually. Staggeringly, 9 out of 10 of those bottles are rosé. Reserve du Bailly is a steel-tank fermented and aged blend that cuts through the numbers, delivering bright and juicy flavors.
Write Your Own Review