- Geyserville 2016
- Zinfandel, Carignane, Petite Sirah...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match robust, spicy Zinfandel blends to the same on the table.
- Pair with a habernero-spiked turkey and black bean chili,
- Turkish kefta kebabs
- or a salsa-topped veal and pork meatloaf.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, medium-long finish, blackberry, black cherry, black pepper
- Geyserville, with 23 varieties co-planted, is home to the oldest vines that Ridge farms. Each vintage is unique, distinct, extraordinary. Yet they do have elements in common, including the blackest of blackberry fruit and a pronounced peppery spice. The word 'layered’ was invented for a wine like this. Most age-worthy of all Ridge Zinfandel cuvées, Geyserville can be magnificent in its youth. Go taste one. Any vintage.
Write Your Own Review