- Three Valleys 2014
- Zinfandel, Carignane, Syrah, Petite Sirah, etc.
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Big, brambly Zinfandel blends pair beautifully with sweetly flavored or moderately spicy dishes.
- Serve with a succulent lamb curry,
- authentic Oaxacan molé
- or breast of duck in a fruit-based sauce.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, licorice, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, spicy, oak
- It’s called Three Valleys, but the grapes are sourced from up to ten top Sonoma vineyard sites, then crushed and fermented at both Lytton Springs and Montebello. Fermented in separate lots with naturally occurring yeasts, the Zin-heavy cuvée is blended and aged in 90% used US oak for 15 months, minimally sulfured, fined with egg whites and lightly filtered. Ridge: a Sonoma icon.
Write Your Own Review