- Cavendish Brut 2013
- Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match food-friendly bubbles with smashing times.
- Fabulous with finger foods such as crab rangoon,
- duck tacos, or Russ & Daughters take-out.
- Go all scrummy with bangers and mash or Welsh rarebit.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, apricot, brioche, cranberry, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, red apple, baked fruit, hazelnut
- The British are coming! The British are... here? U wot m8? Traditional method sparkling wine from England? There's nothing dodgy about it. In fact, a certain Master of Wine with the initials J. R. refers to it as "a sort of rustic Bollinger." Ridgeview is family-owned and on its second generation of leaders. Their Cavendish cuvée is Pinot-dominant with Chardonnay supporting. Keep calm.
Write Your Own Review