- Abraxas 2016
- Pinot Gris, Riesling, Gewurtztraminer, Pinot Bl.
- > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- The folks at Sinskey really love this with paella (and pad thai!)
- We think this could also work with Vietnamese caramelized grilled pork
- or a classic tarte flambée.
- Dare we suggest gumbo?
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, lychee, peach, roses
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lime, stone fruits, mineral
- Inspired by the traditional field blends of Alsace and particularly by the efforts of Jean-Michel Deiss, the premier advocate of Grand Cru blends, Abraxas is also a testament to the virtues of terroir over varietal expression. Featuring different proportions of grapes every year, with each one capturing the essence of both the vintage and the vineyard.
Write Your Own Review