- Syrah 2013
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair upfront Syrahs with full-flavored dishes.
- Serve with Urfa and Maras pepper-spiced lamb kebabs,
- grilled eggplant drizzled with olive oil
- or chicken simmered in a Oaxaca-inspired molé negro.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black pepper, raspberry, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black fruits, spicy, chocolate
- What happens to all those super-expensive grapes planted around California by successful folk who thought it'd be fun to make their own high-end wine and then, um... lost interest? Rock.Face is what happens. Selected, produced and blended by a prominent CA winemaker and a prestigious NY importer, this Syrah has it all: pedigree, balance, secret history and an upbeat rising star label.
Write Your Own Review