- Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match Cabernet's inky intensity with meaty, concentrated flavors.
- Okay, steak lover, go to town. Ribeye, churrasco, NY Strip.
- Grilled or pan-seared.
- Finish the bottle with a wedge of aged Vermont cheddar.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, blackberry, black currant
- Commercial pilot Koerner Rombauer moved his wife Joan, the kids, dogs and horses to the Napa Valley in 1972 because it reminded him of their small town in Texas. Quickly fascinated with the burgeoning wine industry, they became partners in the Conn Creek winery before founding their own eponymous estate in 1982. Koerner's great aunt, Irma, wrote the "Joy of Cooking."
Write Your Own Review