Ronan by Clinet
- Bordeaux 2012 - 6 btl. OWC
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Everyday reds from Bordeaux are versatile players.
- Pour with a lemon roast chicken,
- shrimp and sugar snap pea risotto,
- or order out for pizza and watch tv.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black cherry, blackberry, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, light-moderate intensity, short-medium finish, black fruits, cherry, chocolate
- SIX BOTTLE ORIGINAL WOOD CASE. Made by a 100-points winery and winemaking team, the legendary Pomerol superstar Chateau Clinet and Ronan Laborde. Matthew Jukes wrote for Moneyweek "It is also a total and utter bargain..." Victoria Moore for the Telegraph wrote "This is real bang for your buck." Sold only in an original wooden case of six bottles, this is an everyday wine for...everyday.
Write Your Own Review