Roots Run Deep Winery
- Cabernet Sauvignon Educated Guess 2018
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match robust Cabernets with assertive, yet accessible flavors.
- Perfect with burgers and steaks,
- portobellos and chanterelles
- or chocolate flavors from Oaxacan mole to bittersweet Hershey's.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cherry, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, black currant, black cherry, chocolate
- Answering the long-asked question of how one chooses their wine in a shop or restaurant and referring to winemaker's production decisions as well (Really? I so trusted winemakers), Educated Guess is an "Art vs. Science" amalgam that is, indeed, one of the richest, ripest and most complexly satisfying Cabernets out there. Doubtful? Just check out the formulae on the label. Duh!
Write Your Own Review