- Pinot Noir 2020
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a savory, but freshly-styled Pinot Noir with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Serve with chicken, duck or lamb,
- grilled vegetables
- and a flavor-packed mushroom fonduta. Truffles optional.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, mushroom, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, cooking spices, orange blossoms, red fruits
- Route 116 runs smack through the Sonoma Coast, and the grapes for Route (not root) Stock are culled from top sites all along the highway. Well, not exactly on the highway, but you get the idea. Fermented in tank and aged in French oak barrels for nearly a year, RouteStock's Pinot Noir is bold, nuanced, silky and savory. Just like a trip down Route.... Yeah, you get it.
Write Your Own Review