- 20 Year Old Tawny Port
- Tinta Carvalha & Francisca, Touriga Nacional...
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Aged Tawnys pair well with the rich and nutty (if you know what I mean.)
- Serve with a prune and almond tart,
- maple walnut pumpkin pie
- or sip a bit by the fire. A planned and controlled fire, of course.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, aged, dried fruit, nutty, toffee
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raisin, fig, hazelnut
- Despite being labeled 20 years old, Royal Oporto's is solera-like blend of several vintages, aged a minimum of two decades in barrels. This allows the winemakers and blenders at 250+ year old Real Companhia Velha to showcase their house character and style of mellow, nutty aromas, pronounced dried fruit flavors and a vibrantly crisp finish.
Write Your Own Review