- Gewurztraminer Vieilles Vignes 2018
- France > Alsace
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- A rich aromatic white often compliments intensely flavored foods.
- An excellent match with smoked river trout or an onion and leek tart.
- Try with chicken tikka masala.
- Young cheeses and old hams too.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, spicy, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, cooking spices, roses, pear
- Nestled between the Vosge mountains and the Rhine, vineyards in the Alsatian town of Danbach-la-Ville have been in the hands of the Ruhlmann family since the late 17th century. Brought in modernity by Jean-Charles Rulmann in the 1950's, the estate, 75+ acres including two Grand Cru sites, and two lieux-dits is now managed by his children and their spouses with André Ruhlmann helming the winemaking.
Write Your Own Review