- Falerio 2019
- Trebbiano, Passerina, Pecorino
- Italy > Marche
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match fragrant and crisply dry whites white with anything your heart desires (and Seamless delivers.)
- Pasta dishes with vegetables, light meats or cheese.
- Salads from Cobb to seafood.
- Stir fry or fish fry.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, orange blossoms, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, almond
- An historic winery, with ties to both nobility and the church, dating back centuries, Saladini Pilastri has been, unusually for the region, farming organically since the mid-1990's and was certified a few years later. Boasting limestone-rich soil, their 800 acres of vineyards are planted to local varieties like Pecorino and Passerina, their winery housed in a circa 15th century mansion.
Write Your Own Review