Salinia Wine Company
- Twenty Five Reasons NV
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Naturally sparkling whites cleanse the palate and quench your thirst while complimenting all manner of food faves.
- Pair with Parmesan-coated asparagus,
- Old Bay cod cakes
- or a goat cheese frittata.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, red apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, mineral
- Reading like a grape nerd/hipster superfecta, Salinia's multi-vintage, no sulfur added, naturally petillant, skin-fermented Sauvignon Blanc is the result of winemaker Kevin Kelly's (w/Louisa Smith) repeated trials (and errors) to produce his favorite (and soon to be yours) style of wine. It's vinted from 40 year-old vines, unfiltered and closed with a crown cap. Natch.
Write Your Own Review