- Prosecco Millesimato 2020
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Festive and flexible, Prosecco breathes life into every occasion.
- Breakfast party? Match with a cheesy frittata.
- Office lunch? Prosecco's a dim sum fan. Poke too.
- Midnight snack? Macarons from Ladurée.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, pear, almond
- Azienda Agricole Fratelli Cescon was established in 1969 with the addition of grape growing to the family farm's specialty of cow breeding and the raising of silkworms. The 1980's saw vineyard expansion and sales exclusively to wholesalers. Around their 50th anniversary, they converted one of their largest vineyards to organic agriculture and are awaiting certification. Un'azienda in movimento.
Write Your Own Review