- Torrontes Plus
- Argentina > Mendoza
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Match the brazen vibrancy and intense floral aromas of Torrontés with spicy seafood dishes.
- Pair with ceviché Veracruzano,
- lemongrass-infused Thai-style green curry
- or sushi with a dab of wasabi.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, orange blossoms, roses, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, grapefruit, peach, lychee
- A tendril of the Zuccardi family's wines, Santa Julia was started in 1990 and immediately began experimenting with nontraditional Argentine varieties as well as setting the table for their long-standing embrace of sustainability. They support their community with childcare, schooling and health centers for their team's children and support the planet by using,lightweight glass, solar power and through composting.
Write Your Own Review