- Roditis Nature 2017
- Greece > Peloponnese
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Pair mineral-rich and succulently crisp whites with briny seafood and green market vegetables.
- Try cuttlefish with fresh favas,
- charred eggplant with herbed goat cheese
- or traditional tomato keftedes.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, green apple
- A family winery located about a 2 hour bike ride from the city of Patras, with a dozen acres vineyards around 2000 feet in elevation, all farmed organically with biodynamic principles, Sant'or is managed by Panagiotis Dimitropoulos. For his Roditis Nature, he spontaneously ferments the grapes in tank and matures the wine in concrete eggs for 6 months, bottling unfiltered, unclarified and with little to no sulfites.
Write Your Own Review