- Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Pair nuanced Napa Cabernets with robust flavors.
- Match with a pan-sautéed veal chop over a Cabernet (not this one) reduction,
- filet mignon with a balsamic glaze
- or spinach lasagna bechamel.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, youthful, black fruits, forest floor, wild flowers
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, endless finish, red fruits, creme de cassis, black cherry
- James Suckling praises, " Like listening to cool mellow rock 'n' roll. Extraordinary aromas of violets and dark fruits such as blueberries and currants. I can't get over the aromas here." And Wine Spectator chimes in with, "This beautifully crafted red combines power with finesse..." Anything else need be said? No, I thought not.
Write Your Own Review