- Frico Lambrusco CAN
- Grasparossa, Salamino, Maestri
- Italy > Emilia-Romagna
- Bubbly Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Vibrant
- Great with a meal, cans of Lambrusco are also a terrific pre-dinner aperitif.
- Match with a corner slice,
- super nachos
- or nibbles of provolone and prosciutto. You know, all the stuff you eat before dinner.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, orchard fruit, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, red plum, raspberry, strawberry
- A project from Bobby Stuckey, M.S. (The Little Nell, The French Laundry and other places without a The) and chef Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson (also The French Laundry), the two teamed up for the Friuli-obsessed restaurant, Frasca, in Aspen and along the way started Scarpetta wines, their originally Friuli-Venezia-Giulia-focused, now pan-Italian, porcine-labeled line of wines. How do you say "sooee" in italian?
Write Your Own Review