Schneider & Bieler
- Rosé le Breton 2015
- Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match Upstate rosés with downtown flavors.
- Toss up some insalada di tonno drizzled with anchovy vinaigrette,
- a seared rabbit and lemongrass risotto
- or a bechamel-topped croque monsieur.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, mineral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, raspberry, cherry
- Taking time off from their killer keg wine Gotham Project, Bruce Schneider (Onabay, Schneider Vineyards) and Charles Bieler (Charles & Charles, Sombra) decided that since Charles loves rosé and Bruce loves Cabernet Franc, they should, well... So they did. East of Seneca, in the Finger Lakes. Breton is Loire dialect for Cab Franc and Seneca Lake is often called the middle Finger.
Write Your Own Review