- Blanc de Blancs Brut 2010
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- An American classic that's perfect for classic American fare.
- Serve with mini Maryland crab cakes dipped in lemon aioli,
- plank-grilled whole rainbow trout
- or buttermilk-battered, skillet-fried chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, green apple, wet stones
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, stone fruits, mineral
- Just because Schramsberg's sparkling wines have been poured at more than seventy White House state dinners since the Nixon administration doesn’t mean they can’t star at your next dinner party. You're cooler than Nixon. And less sweaty. Produced since 1965, Schramberg's barrel-fermented B de B was America's 1st commercially produced, Chardonnay-based brut sparkling wine.
Write Your Own Review