- Blanc de Noirs Brut 2013
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- An American classic that's perfect for classic American fare.
- Serve with mini crab cakes dipped in a lemon aioli,
- plank-grilled whole rainbow trout
- or buttermilk-battered, skillet-fried chicken.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, stone fruits, yeasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, strawberry, pear, brioche
- Just because Schramsberg's sparkling wines have been poured at more than seventy White House state dinners since the Nixon administration doesn’t mean they can’t star at your next dinner party. You're cooler than Nixon. And probably less sweaty. Produced since 1967, Schramberg's was America's 1st commercially produced, methode traditionelle Blanc de Noirs.
Write Your Own Review