- Pinot Noir Southing 2016
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match intense Pinot Noirs with roasted meats and long-simmered dishes.
- Perfect with venison or rack of lamb.
- A great partner to squab or duck
- and fast friends with the grilled portobello set.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, raspberry, creme de cassis, forest floor
- The winemakers define Southing as a perfect blend of complexity and elegance. This is the middle child of Sea Smoke's Pinot Noir offerings. The grapes are culled from the south-facing slopes of the estate vineyard, and aged in French oak (55% new) for 16 months. As more of the vineyard matures, more Southing will be produced. And that's great news for wine lovers everywhere!
Write Your Own Review