- Pinot Noir Ten 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match intense Pinot Noirs with roasted meats and long-simmered dishes.
- Perfect with venison or rack of lamb.
- A great partner to squab or duck
- and fast friends with the grilled portobello set.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, blueberry, chocolate, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, plum, black cherry, earthy
- Perched atop south-facing bluffs between the Coastal Range and the Pacific, Bob David's Sea Smoke is home to 23 distinct vineyard blocks and a full ten different Pinot Noir clones. Each clone is hand-harvested separately and each block/clone vinified and held independently of each other. After fermentation the wine ages in French oak for 16 months before bottling.
Write Your Own Review