- La Pleiade II
- Viognier?, et al...
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Aromatic whites named for open star clusters deserve something heavenly at the table.
- Try tuna with seared peaches,
- fettuccine with lobster, porcini and tarragon cream
- or grilled lemongrass pork.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, wild flowers, peach, wet stones
- He doesn't advertise. He translates ancient texts and literature. His web site opens with "Grapes, crushed, ferment. Human intervention is not required, except in the pursuit of pleasure." One can only guess what grapes make up La Pleiade, only that it was produced in Forestville, rather than his home turf of Bolinas. Sean Thackrey, and his wines, are a truly wonderful explerience.
Write Your Own Review