- Pinot Noir 2013
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- A floral-scented, light-on-its-feet Pinot Noir makes food pairing easy.
- Try a warm spinach, beet, goat cheese and lardon salad,
- seared pepper-crusted tuna
- or tea-smoked duck breasts.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, strawberry jam
- Produced by winemaker Joe Otos (Owl Ridge, Willowbrook Cellars), a former Sonoma State business major who caught the wine bug while working a part-time gig at Ravenswood, the 2013 Sebastopol Oaks showcases the Russian River's fog-induced, cool climate style of Pinot Noir, folding floral and red fruit aromas into its slightly smoky, cherry-plum core. Charming and balanced.
Write Your Own Review