- Fusion Red 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Israel > Galilee Heights
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Serve forward drinking red blends with piquant and simply flavored dishes.
- Pair with savory brisket or long-cooked flanken,
- chicken cacciatore
- or pasta with braised lamb ragu.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black cherry, blackberry, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, black cherry
- A six-generation family winery, Segal was sold in 2001 to Barkan, but many family members are still involved in the grape-growing and winery business. Headed by Avi Feldstein, the winemaking (over 1.5 million bottles of it) is based at Barkan's modern Kibbutz Hulda facilities with grapes sourced from several regions of the Upper Galilee. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review