- Tempranillo 2013
- Spain > La Mancha
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bold reds with roasted flavors and hearty dishes.
- Serve with lamb stew or shephard's pie,
- garlicky chicken thighs or meaty turkey drumsticks,
- spicy chorizos or sausage and peppers.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, blackberry, blueberry, oak
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, creme de cassis, black cherry, coffee
- From a 50 year-old La Mancha co-op, Bodega La Candelaria, this 100% Tempranillo is gleaned from 40 year-old vines and ages in new French oak barrels for 8 months, maturing an additional 150 days in bottle before release.
Write Your Own Review