- Pinot Noir Leah 2010
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try duck, capon or lamb.
- Match with grilled vegetables, mushrooms
- and ripe cheeses like Gouda, St. Andre and Camembert.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cloves, herbaceous, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, cherry, spicy
- Cinematographer Michael Seresin (everything from Bugsy Malone and Fame to Step Up and Harry Potter 3) purchased land in the Wairau Valley in the early 90's, setting up his organically-farmed vineyards according to strict biodynamic principles. Winemaker Clive Dougal's Leah Pinot Noir is wild yeast fermented, aged in French barrique and bottled both unfiltered and unfined.
Write Your Own Review