- Sancerre 2013
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Loire
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Sancerre is the great common food denominator.
- Equally good as an aperitif,
- with lighter fish or chicken dishes
- or perfectly paired with creamy goat cheeses.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, lime, mineral
- Family run for generations, siblings Christine and Franck tend to the limestone rich soil that comprises their 18 hectare estate. Their Sancerre is hand-harvested and cool stainless-steel fermented, keeping it lean and racy. A classy buy.
Write Your Own Review