- Sancerre 2013
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Loire Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Sancerre is the great common food denominator.
- Equally good as an aperitif,
- with lighter fish or chicken dishes
- or perfectly paired with creamy goat cheeses.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, lime, mineral
- In the 1930's, Francois and Simone Laloue's family farm grew tobacco and grains as well as grapes. Their son, Serge, took over the winemaking end of things in 1960. Now, his children, Christine and Franck, tend to the 50+ acres of vineyards planted to all 3 types of Sancerre's soils: Caillotes, Terre Blanche and Silex.
Write Your Own Review