- Wickham's Pear Cider 2012
- Gorham, Comice, Bosc Pears
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pear cider, a versatile tablemate.
- Match with parmesan crisps or an apricot & Gorgonzola-stuffed crescent roll.
- A natural at large family sit-downs with turkey and ham
- and scrumptious with fruity cobblers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, honeysuckle, pear, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, low acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, pear, green apple
- Wickham's Fruit Farm covers 300 acres of Peconic Bay farmland, with fruit being grown on what may be the oldest continually cultivated land in the country. Much of the farms dates back to 1661. Shinn ferments a blend of Wickham's pears on their skins in neutral French oak, creating a cider with wine-like attributes. Mix up a shandy by floating Guinness over Wickham's in a pint glass.
Write Your Own Review