- Chianti Colli Senesi 2009
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A zesty Chianti is a great addition to the midweek dinner table.
- A perfect foil for pork loin with cannellini beans
- or tagliatelle with lamb ragu.
- Roasted vegetable quinoa too, if gluten's an enemy.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black cherry, spicy
- With grapes grown in hillside vineyards around the outskirts of Siena and a winery located in San Gimignano (yes, yes, we know you've been there. We've seen the photos), this 100% Sangiovese bottling from Signano ferments in steel tanks and ages only in the bottle, to preserve its bright and zesty flavors. Chianti corretto.
Write Your Own Review