- Vernaccia di San Gimignano 2012
- Italy > Tuscany
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Light, with a citrus crispness, match a Vernaccia with both simply prepared and complexly flavored dishes.
- Try pasta topped with wild Umbrian asparagus,
- paella Valenciana
- or a tangy goat cheese tart.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, almond, citrus fruits, floral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, nutty
- With grapes grown in hillside vineyards around the outskirts of Siena and a winery located in San Gimignano (Yes, yes, we know you've been there. We've seen your photos), the grapes for Signano's Vernaccia are grown in clay and limestone soil. The wine ferments and ages in steel tanks, preserving its almond-scented aromas and bright, zesty flavors. Cin cin.
Write Your Own Review