- Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-on Sonoma Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, blueberry, creme de cassis
- Cabernet Sauvignon is all that Silver Oak Cellars cares about. Always has, even back to the beginning in 1972. Sourcing from top properties to augment their estate vineyards, they produce a Napa, Alexander and single vineyard bottling. That's all. Their 2011 Alexander is blended prior to aging, then matures for two years in 50% new, 50% once used US barrels. A mono-classic.
Write Your Own Review