- Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 2014
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match full-on Sonoma Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chocolate, creme de cassis, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black fruits, herbaceous, oak
- Cabernet Sauvignon is all that Silver Oak Cellars cares about. Always has, even back to the beginning in 1972. Sourcing from top properties to augment their estate vineyards, they produce a Napa, Alexander and single vineyard bottling. That's all. Always critically divisive in a love-it-or-hate-it way, Robert Parker once famously described Silver Oak's Napa as a "hedonistic fleshpot."
Write Your Own Review