Sine Qua Non
- Syrah Stock 2012
- Syrah, Grenache, Petite Sirah, Viognier...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match hedonistic Syrahs with unrestrained dishes.
- Try with molasses and coffee glazed short ribs,
- bacon-wrapped venison with onion-mushroom ragout
- or grilled sweet-chili lamb chops.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, red fruits, smoky, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, raspberry, creme de cassis, licorice
- Produced from nearly 85% Syrah, with Grenache, Petite Sirah, Viognier and Mourvedre filling out the blend, Manfred and Elaine Krankl's 2012 Stock spent nearly 2 years in in 50% new French oak. Manfred Krankl has spent many months recovering from a September 2014 motorcycle accident in Ojai. A cult fave and mailing list staple, Sine Qua Non's Stock Syrah is very limited.
Write Your Own Review