- Late Bottle Vintage Port 2004
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Uncork a ready-to-drink LBV and turn dinner into memorable dining.
- Perfect with a pungent Cabrales or Maytag,
- a dark chocolate torte with blackberry coulis
- or Nutella brownie Oreo cupcakes.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, creme de cassis, plum, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, intense, medium-long finish, plum, spicy, chocolate
- Founded in 1784 by London's Lord Mayor Christopher Smith (assumedly joined soon thereafter by the Woodhouse bros.), this venerable house has been in the hands of the Port giant Symington family (Dow's, Warre's, Cockburn, etc.) since 1970. Sourced mostly from their Madalena vineyard, aged 4 years in barrel and another 4 in bottle before release. Unfined, unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review