- Chardonnay 2016
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A deft balance of fruit and zesty viscosity, top-notch Chardonnay matches up to everything from raw to roasted to creamy.
- Pair with a dozen oysters,
- panko-crusted cod,
- or veal in a lemon caper sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, oak, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, lemon, peach
- When Moët Hennessy USA president, Jim Clerkin, said, "We do not launch new wines brands often," he wasn't kidding. Smoke Tree, with Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt handling the winemaking, is MHUSA's first new wine brand in 16 years. Sourced mainly from the Russian River and Carneros, their polished and richly balanced Chardonnay was aged in both tank and barrel.
Write Your Own Review