- 850 Vinho Tinto 2010
- Touriga Franca, Tinto Roriz, Tinta Amerela...
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair supple Douro reds with roasted and long cooked dishes.
- Serve with meaty stews and casseroles.
- Pungent mushroom dishes, too.
- Classically, an ideal partner to roast suckling pig. As are most of us.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red fruits, herbaceous, tea
- 850 refers not to the number of grape varieties in this viticultural stew pot, but to the the length (in km) of the mighty Douro River. Although sharing the same region with Porto and the Douro DOC, wines designated with the Vinho Regional Duriense designation are marked as the more typical of the area, a sort of Portuguese Vin de Pays. Un vinho tinto saboroso de mesa.
Write Your Own Review