- Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Serve zesty Sauvignon Blancs with boldly spiced fish dishes or herbaceous cheese.
- Try with a Thai-styled prawn and pineapple curry,
- a beet and endive salad with goat brie
- or fried oysters.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, grapefruit, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lime, gooseberry, passion fruit
- Robert Skalli's family had been making wines in the south of France for generations when, on a trip to Napa in the 70's, he decided to dive in and build an estate-styled winery in Rutherford; Dollarhide Ranch was already planted to Bordeaux varieties. Three decades and umpteen raves later, Skalli's vineyards now cover over 1500 acres of prime Napa vines.
Write Your Own Review