- Rotgipfler Anniger 2016
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Zesty
- Match obscure and aromatic whites with similar styles at the table.
- Try kuaytiaw khua kai, the Thai noodle trifecta of chicken, egg and squid,
- Vietnamese clay pot-braised basa
- or Cajun choupique cakes.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, red apple, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, red plum, lemon
- With only about 300 acres under vine in Austria's Thermenregion, which stretches from Vienna to Baden, aromatic Rotgopfler, a cross of Traminer and Roter Veltliner, is always a millennial's post away from being drunk dry. 7th generation winemaker Johann Stadlmann farms and produces his organically. Certified since 2007. Grab yours before your awkwardly-bearded bartender does.
Write Your Own Review