- Red Blend Untamed 2011
- Zinfandel, Grenache, Petite Sirah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match boldly flavored reds with roasted, grilled and meaty fare.
- Try a crisply crusted flat-top burger with gooey cheddar,
- hand-rolled pasta with Sunday gravy
- or a garlic-studded broiled lamb chop.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, creme de cassis, cherry
- The Stark (insert pun here) Wine team, (winemaker) Christian and Jen Stark, along with (make it happen-maker) Kerstin Krall Walz, are not only creating sustainable wines with minimal intervention, but are also giving back by partnering with WaterAid; helping to bring clean drinking water to world's poorest communities. They starkly provided "water for life" for over 200 people in 2012.
Write Your Own Review