- Rosé Trocken 2021
- Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Germany > Mosel
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Serve a lean and racy rosé to whet the appetite or to compliment fish, seafood or lighter meats.
- Go for an arugula, prosciutto and goat cheese pizza,
- alder-planked salmon
- or a couscous and lamb salad.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, lime, raspberry
- A charismatic activist, in 2010 Ulli Stein posted a worldwide call-to-action to help preserve the 2000 year old winemaking traditions in the Mosel and followed it up by challenging the EU to allow the planting of red grapes. He won. He believes in farming the steepest of the region's blue slate slopes, with the knowledge that while fiscally disastrous, it is necessary and fervid labor.
Write Your Own Review