- Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair big Napa Cabernets with roasted game or beef.
- Think filet mignon drizzled with a Port reduction,
- medallions of venison
- or decadently, a Wagyu burger smothered in aged Irish cheddar.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, chocolate, oak
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, smoky, blackberry, creme de cassis
- Michael Stewart founded, succeeded with and saw to the merger of Texas Microsystems with Radisys before entering the wine business in 2000. Employing Paul Hobbs as his consulting winemaker and sourcing grapes from such legendary vineyards as Max and Crystal Springs, he succeeded again, creating a Napa Valley classic. Antonio Galloni called the 2014 "Flamboyant, yet also well proportioned." Kind of like you.
Write Your Own Review