- Rosé Pomponette 2019
- Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Rolle
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Match a vibrant Provençale Rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Salade Niçoise, lobster rolls, lemony orzo with feta and cucumber,
- halibut tacos, bouillabaise
- or a chicken Caesar all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, orange blossoms
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, peach
- Marseille-born Guillaume Lefevre and his Brazilian wife, Karina, purchased Domaine de Sulauze in 2004, converting the nearly 500 hectare property into a mixed-use farm of biodynamic vineyards, barley and hops for their brewery, olives, herbs, pigs, chickens, vegetables and oddly, bulls raised for, well... bullfighting. Their Pomponette rosé is bottled unfiltered with very low sulfites.
Write Your Own Review