- Txakoli Finca Jakue 2018
- Hondarribi Zuri
- Spain > Basque Country
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A tangy Txakoli is the perfect foil for salty or briny flavors.
- Bracing enough for East Coast oysters,
- try with dandelion greens and vinegary boquerones
- or simply, with a bowl of Marcona almonds.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, melon
- The estate of Talai Berri, which means "new watchtower" in Basque, is named for the lighthouse of the Bay of Zarautz where the winery now stands. As one of the driving forces behind the genesis of the appellation for Getariako Txakolina and family run for four generations, the grapes for Finca Jakue benefit from extended lees contact, adding complexity and subtleties.
Write Your Own Review