- Chardonnay Kali-Hart 2019
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve ripe, yet solidly balanced Chardonnays with rich, and richly-sauced dishes.
- Pair with lobster ravioli,
- veal scallopine in a lemon cream sauce
- or skate with brown butter.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, oak, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, melon, pineapple
- Named for Rob Talbott's youngest daughter, Kali-Hart Chardonnay is sourced from estate holdings in Monterey. Letting the grapes "sing", and with minimal intervention, Talbott utilizes Monterey's consistent weather to achieve a solid fruit set. Harvest after harvest. 15% of the fermented wine is matured in French oak barrels, aging 9 month on its lees. Bright and refreshing.
Write Your Own Review