- Chardonnay Logan Sleepy Hollow 2014
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair buttery Chardonnays with rich, opulant dishes.
- Drink this with boiled lobster dipped in butter,
- fatty barbequed fish
- or enjoy it with a plate of triple cream cheese and a hunk of crusty bread.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, peach, pineapple, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, tropical fruits, butter
- Sleepy Hollow Vineyard, not to be confused with the legend and the headless guy riding a horse, produces some of Santa Lucia's most fully-loaded and interesting Chardonnays. Founded by Robb Talbott 30 years ago, this family-run winery went "all-estate" in 1994, sourcing Chardonnay exclusively from the Sleepy Hollow site, barrel fermenting in 30% new French oak and aging sur lie.
Write Your Own Review